HP Technical Support
About HP Company and its products-
An American multinational information technology corporation designated as Hewlett Packard (HP) that presents the products that are manufactured by using the higher techniques to their customers so that their customers work easily and securely while using their products. Dave Packard and Bill Hewlett in 1939 founded this one of the best IT Company that has touched the mountain peak in the market. Headquarters of the company are situated at Alto, Palo, USA, and California. Recently it is noticed that more than 170 countries became the part of HP Company. Furthermore Company designs lists of printers, scanners, digital cameras, workstation, calculators, Personal digital assistant (PDA), servers, computers, and PC for home as well as for small-business use and laptops for large business. It also involves in the full range of services to produce, perform, and maintain IT infrastructure.
Let us discuss troubleshoots in the all types of hp printers and how to fix them.
Issue of displaying the message of Printer Offline or Printer Not Responding (MAC-Media Access Control)
This error message can be displayed to all Printers as well as computers with Mac OS X and Mac OS operating system. The message offline that appears on the screen gives the status for a printer. Moreover information Printer not responding appears when you are trying to print. The offline error means that Mac cannot agree with terms and conditions of the printer and it shows while the printer is on either USB cable connection has become disjointed.
Now let us discuss the steps that are used to fix this issue-
In the very first step examine the connection between the printer and Mac (connectivity)
- Offline error messages appear on the screen when the Mac cannot agree with the terms and conditions of the printer.
- For this, choose the type of connection you have and then according to that you need to make confirm whether the connection is working or not.
Reset the printer so that stored values in the firmware should be reset. Follow the given steps-
- Before continue to reset the printer confirm whether the printer is down as well as not making any sounds.
- While the printer is on, detach the power cord from the back of the printer.
- After that draw out the power cord from the wall socket.
- Instantly wait for minimum one minute and again plug the power cord into the wall socket.
- Further in the next step, again connect the power cord to the back of the printer.
- Hold the power button to switch on the printer in case the printer does not switch on by its own.
- Finally, after following these steps, take printouts from the printer.
- If still this issue arises, then follow the next step.
Separate multiple printers from the printer list. Understand these steps to examine the multiple devices from the printer list
- Firstly explore the Mac for print and then choose Printers and scanners either Print and Fax or Print as well as Scan.
- In case you notice multiple printer files for the same printer, separate all the extra printers with one click at a time, furthermore select the (-) minus button at the last of the list. Just keep the down (idle) printer in the list that resembles your printer if possible and works this as the default printer.
- Finally, take print out from the printer. In case the printer remains offline or appears an error, contact World Computer Support. They will provide you the Hp technical support as well as Hp customer support.
Delete the current printer file and build up the new file of the printer. Here are the given steps to remove the printer file as well as to create a new one.
- Confirm that your Mac is having the strong signals internet connection.
- Choose your printer from the printer list and to delete, click on minus button
- Now in the next step, click on the add button.
- Search and click on the name of the printer you want to select from the printer list.
- POINT TO REMEMBER-Make assured that you do not choose the HP fax Driver.
- In case your printer does not present in the list, then you should check whether the printer is attached, switch on, possesses power and set to print.
- Next, select the print using or Use option and next choose the name of your printer.
- KEYPOINT-In case possible, the Air Print driver is chosen by default to give basic device functionality. Working the HP printer named driver gives the introduction to numerous features.
- Finally, your recent printer file will appear in the printer list.
- To make assure whether after following these steps your problem is solved or not, examine printing again.
If still experiencing the same problem, contact World Computer Support.
How to troubleshoot the issue of printing quality of the printers?
Printing quality issues like papers with blurred or fuzzy text, ink bursts or smears, color or black ink not printing and several additional printing quality issues are discussed below with their solutions to fix them.
Step-1(Use original HP ink cartridges)
Hp Company supports that use genuine HP ink or toner devices. HP Company does not support and give the guarantee of quality or security of not approved HP Company or refilled cartridges.
Step-2(Leave the printer to rest)
In case when we work on the printer for a long time, then also print quality of printing effects. So to resolve the issue of printing quality, give a rest to the printer for nearly 30 minutes and then start doing your work again.
Step-3(review the paper used for printing)
To examine whether the paper that is used for printing is suitable or not, understand these guidelines.
- Utilize fresh, crinkle free paper into the product to get best printing quality.
- Make sure to place the paper print side down in the internal tray.
- Note-You may know that several papers have printing as well as nonprinting sides. Normally, the flatter side is the print side.
- Utilize the suitable paper kind for your printing projects.
- Practice HP advanced photo paper in case you want to print the documents with compact printing such as photographs, high contrast graphics and much more.
- For the industry purpose, utilize the paper with ColorLok technology that works well with HP ink. In addition to that for regular printing of documents, use plain paper with colorlok technology.
- Store paper in its original packaging inside resalable plastic bags. Make sure to place the 10-20 sheets of photo paper only when you are ready to print, and put the remaining paper back in the packaging. Keep the paper on the plane surface in dry as well as cool place.
- Note-In appropriate, corrupted, or unsupported paper can cause vertical stripes in printed paper.
Step-5(Review the measured ink levels)
In case the there is low ink levels, it has effect on the printing quality. So to fix this issue, displace the ink cartridges that are low or empty.
POINT TO REMEMBER-Ink level alerts and indicators give estimations for planning purposes only. In case indicator displays low ink levels, examine having a replacement ink cartridge possible to withdraw feasible printing obstacles. Moreover, you do not need to displace ink cartridges till print quality becomes unacceptable.
To check the estimated level, follow these steps-
- Explore for the printer model name in your windows, furthermore select the printer name in the displayed list on the screen.
- And you will see the printer software appears on the screen.
- Select the estimated ink levels tab and estimated ink level window will open.
Step-6(Displacing any low or empty ink cartridges)
Follow these simple and easy steps to replace the ink cartridges-
- Hold the Power button to switch on the printer, in case it is not previously switched on.
- Place the plain white paper into the input tray.
- In the next step, open the cartridge passage door. The carriage goes to the middle of the printer. Furthermore, wait till the printer is down as well as silent before proceeding.
- Carefully hold down on the cartridge to discharge it, and then remove the cartridge out of its slot.
- Separate the new cartridge from its wrap, and then draw the orange strip to separate the plastic ribbon.
- WARNING-Be careful about that you do not touch the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles. Touching these parts can produce clogs, ink failure, and bad electrical connections of the printer.
- Take the cartridge by its surfaces with the nozzles near the printer, and then embed the cartridge into its slot.
- Check whether the cartridge is embedded into the right slot. The tri-color cartridge slot on the left whereas black cartridge slot on the right.
- Shift the cartridge forward into its slot continuously it locks into position.
- After doing so, close the cartridge access door and read the given instructions on the screen.
- Wait around 30 seconds for the adjustment page to automatically print.
- KEYPOINT-In case new cartridge installed only then printer prints alignment page automatically.
Step-7(Alignment [adjust] the printer)
When you install the new ink cartridge, align the printer for the best print quality. Follow these steps that are discussed below-
- In the very first step, raise the scanner cover
- Set the alignment page with the print surface down on the right-front corner of the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner cover.
- Click either on the start copy black button nor on the start copy Color button on the forward panel of the printer and finally, the printer align the cartridges.
Step-8(Printout the print quality diagnostic page)
By using the Hp software, print the diagnostic page for the HP DeskJet and DeskJet ink advantage 2540 printers by the following the given steps-
- If required, place the clean, white US letter or A4 paper in the input tray.
- In the next step, touch and press the power button and then click on cancel button.
- Finally, the test page gets the print.
Step-9(Verify the test page for defects)
Normally in case the printer and cartridges are working properly, all the color bars should be available, unmarked, and uniform in color. Moreover, black text on the page should not display ink bands.
In case not working properly, following common issues and defects occurs on the print page-
- Broken lines in the grid patterns due to the problem with ink nozzles.
- Dimmed or non-uniform colors in the color blocks by the result of exhausted cartridges or ink mixing mutually.
- Track lines or ink spreads in the text by the cause of Strips or other trash on individual or both of the cartridges
Understand these given steps to improve the print quality as well as to fix these defects-
- Confirm whether the image you are printing has enough resolution or not. Enlarged images might seem foggy or blurry.
- In case the problem is restricted to a band near the edge of a printout, manage the software you installed with the printer or different software application to turn the image 180 degrees. The query will not display on another result of the printout.
- Avoid dropping unprotected cartridges out of the printer for a long period of time.
- Regularly use the Power button to switch off the printer to preserves the cartridges from emptying out.
Step-10(Clean space nearby the ink outlets)
To clean the space, you need the following requirements-
- Dry foam-rubber sponge, dirt less tissue, or any fine material that does not come apart or give tissues (coffee filters serve great)
- Fresh sheets of paper
- Purified, cleaned, or bottled water
- POINT TO REMEMBER-do not use the ground water as it might contain toxic chemicals that can destroy the print cartridges
- Make sure to not use highly chemical cleaners or alcohol to cleanse the region as these can ruin the cartridge or the printer.
Follow these steps to clean the cartridges-
- Switch on the printer by holding the power button in case it is not previously on.
- Open the cartridge access door and the carriage shifts to the middle of the printer. Wait till the carriage is down as well as silent before proceeding
- Carefully hold down on the cartridge to discharge it, and then draw the cartridge out to remove it from its slot.
- Put the cartridge on a part of paper with the ink nozzles bearing up.
- Carefully dip a clean, foam-rubber swab beside distilled water and Wash the face and edges of the ink nozzle with the swab.
- Note-Make sure that you should not clean the ink nozzle plate.
- Either let the cartridge rest during 10 minutes to leave the cleaned area to dry, unless utilize a new swab to dry it.
- Take the cartridge by its surfaces with the nozzles near the printer, and then embed the cartridge into its slot. Make assured that the icon on the cartridge coordinates the icon on the slot. Tri-color cartridges on the left whereas the black cartridges on the right.
- Shift the cartridge ahead into its slot continuously it locks into place.
- Finally, after cleaning close the cartridge access door.
If you still acing any problem or having any other issue regarding HP printers, Contact World computer Support. They will provide you both the customer as well as technical support of HP Company.
How to troubleshoot HP company computer startup issues?
Let us discuss some reasonable solutions to many common computer startup problems. Follow these steps to fix the problems and gets the most appropriate guidance.
Step-1(Separate all the discs as well as devices before troubleshooting startup problems)
- Switch off your computer and remove all USB devices and discs. Moreover, separate the memory card from the card reader slot.
- Secondly, disconnect all devices that are not required such as printers, scanners as well as all such related devices.
- Make sure that to remove all the discs and devices from the system without for the keyboard, monitor, and mouse.
- Now after removing all the devices and discs from the system, switch on your computer and follow the given steps to troubleshoot the issues.
Step-2(Implement a hard reset option)
Various startup errors and additional problems can be fixed by reducing the amount of power collected in hardware parts. Reducing stored power is known as a “Hard Reset.”
Practice the following steps to make a hard reset on a PC–
- Switch off the PC entirely and after that disconnect the power cord from the back of the PC.
- When the system is switched off and the power cord is detached, hold the power button on the PC about 5 seconds. Then you will notice power light indicator on unless near the power button may switch on for a moment but then gets off.
- Reconnect the power cord and switch on the power.
- In case the PC switches on, you are able to fix this issue.
In case the system still does not start and displays the similar problem, Contact World Computer Support. They will provide you the technical support regarding the HP Computers, laptops and many more at any time as well as present you the solution to your problem as soon as possible.
How to troubleshoot the Error CPU Fan Failed of HP company desktops and PC?
This CPU fan failed error can occur in the following conditions-
- After installing a BIOS (Basic Input/output Setup) update, this error happens instantly.
- Error arises when the first time the computer is started or happens suddenly
In case the fan failure error seems instantly after downloading as well as establishing a BIOS update, practice the following steps to download and install updated BIOS from HP and fix this issue-
- Switch on your PC.
- In case your PC was manufactured in 2006 or later having Windows 7 or Vista, then directly press the F10 (function key). In addition to that, hold the key frequently around once every second continuously until a BIOS Setup utility screen appears on your PC screen.
- In case your PC was manufactured before 2006 having Windows XP or earlier, quickly push the F1 (Function key).
- Utilize the left and right arrow keys to choose the Advanced menu whereas utilizing the up and down arrow keys to choose Hardware Monitor and click on Enter.
POINTS TO REMEMBER–
- Do not try these steps in case the processor fan is not running properly as not spinning or is making unusual noisy. Performing these steps may affect heat associated damage to the central processing unit (CPU).
- In case the recent BIOS menu does not have a Hardware Monitor or CPU Fan Check choice, then you need to download and install the latest BIOS update from HP repeatedly.
- Choose CPU Fan Check option and click on Enter.
- In the next step, Choose Disabled and then again click on Enter
- Hold the Down Arrow key to choose System fan check and then again click on Enter.
- Again click on Disabled and then press Enter again.
- Finally, Save the settings and click on exit. Your system will automatically restart.
- When Windows desktop appears, download as well as install the BIOS update from HP repeatedly.
- Finally, you will be able to fix this problem.
If you have any other problem, issue or requires any detailed information other than discussed above, then do not get worried, You arrive at the right place to get online as well as offline help for HP technical support as well as HP customer support advanced by World Computer Support best technicians, well-qualified experts to fix any type of issue with HP computers, laptops, printers and other related devices. We are a tech support provider as well customer support for HP customers meeting the different level of technical issues with their HP devices like desktop computers, laptops, printers/scanners, and tablets.